This dish is extremely simple to prepare, super tasty and the fish iss a great source of essential omega-3 fatty acids.
It can be served as a starter or as a main course.
2 white fish fillets (I used river cobbler)
2 tomatoes finely chopped
½ Red onion
1 garlic clove, finely chopped
2 tbsp chopped coriander
100ml white wine
1 tsp olive oil
1 tbsp water
1. Fry the onion and garlic (1 tsp oil + 1 tbsp water) until soft.
2. Add the tomatoes a cook for 2-3 minutes.
3. Season with black pepper and mix in the coriander.
4. Place the fish fillets on a chopping board and spoon over the tomato mixture. Roll up the fillet and secure with a cocktails stick.
5. Place the fish rolls in a oven proof baking dish and pour in the wine.
6. Bake in the oven for 15-20 min at 180C.
7. Serve with some lemon wedges and enjoy J
Tip: Serve with boiled potatoes or potato wedges and boiled or roast veg (I roasted the other half of the onion with some courgette).
|Serve on it's own as a starter.|
|Accompanies with potato wedges and roast onion, courgette and swede.|
*Bon Apetite* :)