This stuffed aubergine is pretty easy, has a great combination of flavours and is a very healthy dinner. Have it hot or cold, on it’s on or with salad – just dig in!
1 Red onion
½ Red pepper
30g crumbled Feta cheese
1 tbsp mint
1 tbsp parsley
½ Lemon, juices
1. Slice aubergine lengthways and sear the inside. Place on a baking tray and bake at 180C for ~30 min.
2. Cook 50g quinoa as per packet instructions.
3. Finely chop the onion and pepper. Add 1 tsp water and 1 tsp olive oil and fry the onion and pepper.
4. Once the aubergine is cooked scoop out the inside and chop.
5. Mix the chopped aubergine, quinoa, feta, onion, pepper, parsley, mint and lemon juice. Season with black pepper.
6. Split the mixture between the 2 aubergine shells.
7. Place under the grill for ~15min.
8. Serve and enjoy J
Tip: Serve with fresh salad.
*Bon Appetite* :)