There are a gazillion things to do with courgettes, but making stuffed courgette boats is fun, easy and adds great flavor!
1 cup kale
1 cup mushrooms
1 clove garlic
1 tsp olive oil
1. Slice the courgette length ways and scoop out the inside without piercing the skin (leave ~1/2 cm near the skin).
2. Finely chop the garlic, leek, mushrooms and kale.
3. In a non-stick pan add 1 tsp of olive oil and 1 tsp water. Add the leek and garlic and cook for ~5 min.
4. Add the mushrooms and kale and cook for ~10 min.
5. Scoop the mixture into the two courgette boats. Place in a baking tray and bale for ~20 min at 180C.
Tip: Serve with rice/ couc cous/ quinoa/ potato wedges and salad or veg.
* Bonn Appetite* :)